Monday, June 23, 2008

Busted, by the blogger police!

Yes I have been slacking, actually no I haven't I have been enjoying the summer, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!


So life has been happening... so in the last few weeks I have been to New York and back (fabulous trip-- wow so much fun!) the kids have been busy with tumbling, soccer and start VBS this week! We have been swimming quite a bit, gone for many bike rides and have now started on our association neighborhood park, we are putting in a volleyball court, sand box, 2 sets of horseshoe pits and we are redoing our firepit area.... so that is also keeping us busy but will be a great place to spend time outside with our neighbors.

And in super great news we are offically for Di$ney in December. If you can remember I was able to book the resort part in Jan. which is way early for us to book, but this years trip really hinged on air fare and it seemed to be only going up.... so things were not looking good... well last week I was checking and it dipped down to $201! $201-- so we booked! Suprisingly we saved $534.40 over last year! WOW totally shocked me. So we are all set, we even added a day to the trip so we will be there Dec6-14th! YAh!

So that is about it for my update.... chatt at ya later!

2 comments:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Woo Hoo! Where are you staying this time??

Familyof4 said...

We are staying at Riverside... I would have preferred FQ as it is smaller, but with 5 in one room and 4 (maybe 5- if my cousin comes along) we are there... and even though Mason is 4 they will make us stay at Riverside... and probally in the bayou section ... the manisions last year were great... R is just so big!