Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Happy 6th Birthday my sweet daughter!



It is amazing to me that 6 years ago last night we went to bed with no children in our life and 1 day later at 6:12pm on March 7th 2002 we had our first!

Lauren you are the best daughter a Mom and Dad could ask for. These past 6yrs have gone by at warp speed it seems... and while I am sad to see you grow up, I am also so proud of the person you have become and I am honored to be your Mom!

Happy Birthday!

Busy weekend planned! Today: Library, Yoga (no school since there were confrences), lunch with Mommy (Pizza), tonight is opening presents and cousin is spending the night. Tomorrow: Lauren's Beach Party Luau with 13 friends coming to the house, tomorrow night 1st sleepover at a freinds house... and finally on Sunday we wrap up the birthday celebrations with the family party at noon! She will be wiped out by Sunday night-- if not earlier!

1 comment:

mama2dibs said...

She is a sweetheart. I love, love, LOVE (obviously not anymore) having her in Sunday worship. She is one of my angels. :)