Thursday, April 24, 2008

1. Do you like blue cheese? blue cheese dressing, does that count?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? My husband does, so in a way I guess I do... about 35-- all in safes-- 2 safes!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? no sonic around here!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't think about hot dogs!
7. Favorite Christmas song? Merry Christmas St. Nick - Beach Boys or Mariah Carey's xmas cd... I am love xmas music so this is hard to pick!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water with lemon
9. Can you do push ups? sure can!
10. What do you order at Starbucks? I don't.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring or my dad's diamond ring that I where every day, both as equally special for different reasons!
12. Favorite hobby? Hobby??? Bible study... not really a hobby but how I spend my free time.
13. How do you eat your eggs?over easy-- able to dip toast!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope.
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? Nothing I hate about myself.
16. Your eye color? Blue
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment?a) I need to get cracking on my items to present to the kid coming for bring your children to work day, that is in 45 minutes, but instead I am doing this! b) ugh the yard will be a soaking wet mess, and Lauren is having a friend over afterschool to play on the new swing set c) I need to get Lauren signed up for GS camp.
18. Name three things you bought yesterday? gas, renewed tanning package and milk!
19. Three drinks you regularly drink?water with lemon, hot water with lemon and honey and a pepsi rarely
20. Current worry right now? getting all of Lauren's reading assignments done at night while allowing some play time for her! And what to do for mason's birthday party!
21. Current hate right now? no hates
22. Favorite place to be? outside sitting in the sun, watching my children play and play and play!
23. How did you bring in the New Years? With neighbors and kids banging pots and pans!
24. Where would you like to go? Tropical vacation alone with Paul!
25. Name three people who will complete this? I have no idea
26. Do you own slippers? yep! light pink chenille.
27.What shirt are you wearing? green v-neck hooded cable-knit (light weight) sweater from ON with a white tee underneath!
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? nope, I like my t-shirt sheets or flanel!
29. Can you whistle? Yep
30. Favorite color? Pink
31. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? anything... I sing all the time!
33. Favorite girl’s name? Lauren
34. Favorite boy’s name? Mason
35. What’s in your pocket right now? my vitamins
36. Last thing that made you laugh? chelsey handler-- chelsey lately show
37. Most frequently dialed phone number? my mom's
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? broken ankle
39. Do you love where you live? I love it!
40. How many TVs do you have? 7
41. Who is your loudest friend? jan
42. How many dogs do you have?0
43. What are you thrilled about right now? that our home projects are just about done... only one left waiting for better weather and dry yard!
44. Do you have a crush on someone? I still get butterflies from my husband, so does that count?
.45. What is your favorite book?? Bible
46. What is your favorite candy? choc.covered almonds
47. Favorite Sports Team? none... not a sports fan!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I am not sure I want a funeral, I would prefer a celebration of my life! The song I think I would like would be What a Wonderful World... we played it at my Dad's service and it is awesome...
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? what to wear!

No comments: