Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time flies!

I was just filling in my May schedule for daycare for Mason, and realized, we are heading into May-- May means the end of the school year! We are down to 4wks remaining. Makes me think, where did this time go???

I swear Lauren was just starting Kindergarten, now she is almost done with her first year and will be starting 1st grade! I am not sure I am ready to have a child who is going to be in 1st grade!

Mason has 2 kids who have RSVP'ed to his party! I invited 12. I did just send out the invites last Thursday, so hopefully more will RSVP... I want this to be a really great birthday party for him, he is so looking forward to it! It will be his first friends party! He seems so young to be having one, but Lauren was 4 when she had her first friends party.

Oh and 27 Dresses comes out today! We are having a viewing tonight at my neighboors home-theater! I have been itching to see this movie!

1 comment:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

May...gesh I can't believe the school year is almost over. I can't believe how busy this month will be.

Hope Mason has a great party and of course can't wait to see pics!