Friday, April 11, 2008

happy Birthday to me!

I had a blog update a week ago, but it has vanished, so I am not going to try and rewrite all of that... I'll sum it up-- life is going along just great! School for the kids- great, House- deck is almost finished, Playset, will hopefully be going in next week sometime for the kiddo's... so life is good!


In other news, Happy Birthday to me (tomorrow)! I turn 34yrs old tomorrow... wow that time has snuck up on me!


People who share my bday are:

1940 Herbie Hancock (musician)1947 Tom Clancy (author)1956 Andy Garcia (actor)1971 Shannen Doherty (actress)!


Also happy birthday to Clint, my nefew-- who's bday is today!


And I just have to share this pic, it isn't the best one of the bunch, but it is the only one on my camera-- this is my sister's new dog, Sadie. Sadie is a great dane and very big! I am not sure if Mason knows what to make of Sadie. ("Do I ride her? Will she eat me?" I can only imagine are the thoughts running through his little head!)




3 comments:

mama2dibs said...

I thought that looked like Mason. I'm glad you found my blog. :) I have loved every bit of blogging for my family back in Ohio. I'm glad to know that I have another fellow friend from Dubuque in the blogosphere.

mama2dibs said...

P.S. Happy birthday!

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Happy belated birthday Nicole!!