Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy anniversary to me!

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary... and my in-laws 52nd wedding anniversary!

Friday we celebrated Mason's birthday with a friends party! He ended up with 6 little boys, 4yrs old or about to be 4 yrs old! They had a fun time! We had pizza, cake and ice cream. They opened presents, did a relay race and cracked open the pinata-- then they just wanted to play on the swing set!


Here he is at the end of the night with all of his "loot" (his word, I kid you not) and he had it all stacked up really nicely-- not in the picture, he even went and got his new Spiderman shoes and lined them up in there too!


Saturday Paul finished up a landscape undertaking--he move 14 tons of river rock from the driveway (where he had it dropped) to a section in the middle to far back of the yard-- and he ran out... he needs atleast another ton.
And we planted the garden and got the "fencing" up around it. See all of those containers... those all have tomato plants in them... I think the neighbor and I went a little overboard-- we have 18 regular tomato plants and then we also have Roma and grape too!!! We have a whole row of peppers and much more! I still need to get the pumpkin, cucumber and kohlrabi planted (in a different section).
Mason was a huge help-- he stayed down in the garden section with me, helping to fill the jug and then the watering can from the creek-- he was filthy!!! But you know what that means-- He had a good time!!!

Our intention was to either go out for pizza to celebrate Mason's actual birthday or cook out, but time got away from us and by the time we were coming into the house it was 4:30 and none of us had any lunch! So we all showered up, and Mason picked Red Robin (or as he calls it Reed Robbins).

My Mom gave Mason a Tiger Webkinz while there-- Sunday he told everyone he got the Webkinz from Reed Robbins-- they gave it to him with his balloon and sundae! LOL!


Sunday we went to Paul's parents for Mothers Day, and to celebrate Mason's bday with his family and to celebrate our anniversaries! I swear I think my kids feel that their birthdays are a week long celebration-- and sometime they are!lol!

Tonight Lauren goes and meets her soccer team and gets her uniform. I am trying to find a net that we can use in the yard for her to practice her kicking into... if anyone knows where you can get one-- please email me!

1 comment:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Aww happy anniversary! It sounds like Mason and friends had a great time and loved the pictures!