Friday, May 9, 2008

What a handsome lil' man

I took Mason to get his 4yr pics done, quickly and last minute, last night. I tried Por_trait Inno*vatio*ns for the first time and loved them. So much so I am going to take Lauren to get hers done, even though she just had spring pics at school... I'd like matching one to Mason's for the mantel... might even do the two of them together!

This isn't the best "copy" I didn't scan it in, just took a pic of the pic to post here! lol! It is a really nice bright white background, which looks great with his bright green shirt and khaki shorts! He looks so grown up! He likes to have his hair done... aka gel, combed and sprayed!

Happy (day early) Birthday to Mr. Mason--- the big 4 years old!

So tonight is the big night... Mason's little friends will be at the house at 5:30. I was debating what to do with Lauren... wasn't sure if she'd be a helper or a hinder, so my plan, I am having 2 neighbor girls come down and they are going to play and promise me that they will do there thing on their own! Lauren has been having so much fun with them, they are sisters (One is a year older and one a year younger than L) and they all play so well together! I am excited for her this summer as she has made some really good friends in the neighborhood and this year she can venture around a bit more, with in reason! Oh and we need to get a new bike... This was Lauren riding her friends bike last night, and she can pedal up the hill and all with her friends, she can't with hers I think b/c it is getting to small... so we need to head out and get a new one for her!



And Happy Mother's Day to all!

1 comment:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Hope the party is great! Can't wait to see pictures!!!