Friday, January 18, 2008

LOL... google finds the funniest things!

I wanted to google the name of this blog to see what would come up (I am a nervous Nelly about what info really gets out to the public) but I forgot the "my" before my email addy, so it brought up a link to my old blog with my addy in it, and not all the posts, just a really old one-- and not the first one (a bit strange) but it was from 2005 and it was me rambling how I joined Cur ves and needed to loose 14.5 pounds! lol! I so remember it... what is funny to me is that I was chatting about L and M--- L would be the age M is now... wow what a difference 3 yrs makes! She is so grown up. I really noticed it tonight b/c of several things; I was dusting off the tv which houses some pics that haven't been updated over the years... one was of L when she was 2.5 yrs old... she looks like L but with baby fat and so young! Hard to imagine her like that... and the other thing was she was reading me a book, which she does daily/nightly, but I noticed tonight it was not an easy reader... and she was doing awesome, she really can READ.




No comments: